1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept major debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), Apple pay and cash.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Value Vet Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we will call in your application over the phone for an immediate decision, or apply online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months or 12 Months.
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
If your pet requires animal emergency veterinary care and you cannot afford treatment please contact the ASPCA 212-876-7700 extension 4490 for assistance.